European Union

As the saying goes, a lot of opportunities, it all depends on the seriousness of your intentions and your motivation. So, first of all, remember that student visa, which will become the basis for your study abroad, it turns out, and, accordingly, is issued in your country of residence. If you do not have documents proving that you are taken in one or another University, or hands, there is only an invitation for an interview, in which case the visa Etudiant-concours. To get it requires far fewer documents and information as to produce long-term student visa. Full list all the necessary documents you will be given at the consulate, as the requirements for filing on this visa are constantly changing. Keep in mind that the tourist visa does not entitle you to training and prolonged exposure to country. Based on a tourist visa can not get a residence permit in France.

By the way, if you are a national standard of the European Union, Switzerland, Monaco and San Marino, then you will not need a visa, since Citizens of these countries without visa provided accommodation and entry. A visa is issued at the consulate, for three months and with the right single entry. After entry into France, you get a residence permit valid for one year. In what is your visa will be renewed annually for the duration of your studies. If you decide to go to study in France, you will need to gather the following documents: passport valid internal, valid international passport, letter of motivation, why you need a visa to the French or English (it is appropriate to copy letters, with whom you are sending documents for entry to university), documents showing that you have the necessary means to stay while studying in France and the means to pay for their studies.